Monday, January 9, 2012

One Week Down! Weigh-ins & More

While cravings of cheese and bread still dance in my head, week 1 is DONE! This is really exciting.  Here are our weigh ins from Sunday.  






Contender #1 Lazy Ass
Weight: 140
Starting Weight: 150
Loss Week 1: 10lbs!!!
Goal: 125 (pounds to go: 15)













Contender #2 Fatty
Weight: 165
Starting Weight: 170
Loss Week 1: 5lbs
Goal:135 (pounds to go: 30)









Week 2 starts the shakes and the cleanse part.  Also we go from taking 2 pills of both the LV-GB pills and the antiox pills to 3 pills of each daily.  

This week our servings will be as follows:
2 Shakes a day (these are meal replacement shakes.)
PaleoCleanse: 1 scoop 2x/day
PaleoMeal: 1/2 - 1 serving 2x/day
PaleoFiber: 1tsp total/day
OmegaAvail: 1tsp/day

I am still missing the Omega Avail as the gym is out of stock! I hope that's because all you amazing Fatty and Lazy followers have run down to Club Sport and bought out our supply.  

The images of what I do have are to the right.  I am also including a picture of the PaleoGreens, which again is optional and I sometimes add them in now that the shakes make up so much of my food intake each day.  Again, the greens add servings of veggies into the diet.

So what is an example of one of the meal replacement shakes? I actually really enjoy the PaleoMeal and the fiber is not too bad when added to the shakes.  However, I'm not going to lie, the PaleoCleanse does not taste good.  Last year I couldn't even get any shake down that had it in it without feeling queasy.  I'm really hoping this year goes better.

Fatty's Fav Shake
1 Serving PaleoMeal Chocolate
1/2 Cup Frozen Mixed Berries
1/3 cup Hazelnut Milk
1/2 tsp PaleoFiber
Ice

Then if I want I add in the PaleoCleanse Serving into that. I also really enjoy having a banana in my shakes, but if I have too many bananas in my diet I do not lose weight as well.  So I try to stick more with the mixed berries for my fruit servings. 

Day Meal Plan 

 Breakfast:
-LV-GB & Antiox Pills
-Water with Cayanne Pepper & Lemon
-Shake #1

Snack:

 -Carrots

Lunch:
-LV-GB & Antiox Pills
-Shake #2

Snack:
-Almonds

Dinner:
-LV-GB & Antiox Pills
-Grilled Chicken with salsa
-Brown Rice
-Steamed Veggies

So far I have not been able to kick my butt into a gym routine although I did make it last week for some cardio.  It wasn't pretty.  I went with the bike as I needed to multi-task and read my Econ Book as well.  I set up a 3/4 split on the machine so I would have 4 minutes of a more intense level on the bike and 3 minutes to recover at a lower intensity.  I think if I had not been so dedicated to finish reading my Econ chapter I would have wussed out after 20 minutes.  Although I made it the full hour!  I was all happy with myself until I looked over at the 80 year old man next to me who was 5 levels of intensity higher than I was, and had been there for 30 minutes longer than me.  Oh and he was still going and looked like he had no intention of stopping any time soon.  Oh and he looked like he was just going for a leisurely ride on a nice day while I looked like I just biked up Mt Diablo...twice.  I was sweaty and I could barely breathe.  The moment I got up I experienced that oh so fun dizzy feeling, you know where your blood starts rushing all over the place because its used to movement and you just stop.  I think I really need to get back in shape so the 80 year old men at the gym don't make me look like a wuss. 

2 comments: