Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Gluten Free! YAY

Okay so a few days ago on a post by The Counter in Walnut Creek, I commented mentioning that they need a gluten free bun.  GUESS WHAT?! They have one! I am so excited.  I still need to stay away for the next 2.5 weeks because I know I will not be able to resist the sweet potato fries, but I know where my cleanse victory dinner will be! The Counter! Have you not been there? You should check it out.  I'm telling you the sweet potato fries are to die for.  They also have burgers in a bowl (sans bun) which is a gluten free option as well, but knowing I can go for the bun without sacrificing my goal to stay gluten free is great!


Here is one of their burgers...not gluten free but they are just so great! You get to pick everything that goes onto the burger from the type of meat, weight, cheese, veggies, toppings, sauce etc. I normally go for the bowl option and get the organic greens, but next time I just might try the gluten free bun! Restaurants are making it easier and easier to be gluten free.  So who is down to join me on my victory dinner? I'm hoping that I can drag Lazy out as well.

2 comments:

  1. seriously, do you even need to ask? i'm drooling reading this. now to see if i can get off the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I"ll pull you off the couch if I have to. I say we plan an event!

    ReplyDelete