Monday, January 16, 2012

Half-Time! Weigh in & Hello week 3!

Whoa, half way through the cleanse already?! Where has time gone? I'm not really complaining or anything as I really really miss dairy-foods. The gluten free is getting easier each day. Although I'm still dreaming of eating some bread.  This last week was packed full of mixed berries and PaleoMeal.  I haven't been feeling that great so I've been more sedentary than I would have liked.  I have to say that overall I am feeling better. My energy still needs to make a bit of a comeback but I'm finding I am not as tired at the end of a standard day.  Although whoever said exercise gives you energy is crazy. I'm always ready for a nap when I get home from the gym. 

The weight loss has been going slower this time around than last, which I had expected but I was still hoping that I would drop a pound a day like last year. (Wouldn't that be great?!) I'm still trying to figure out how I can pay someone to go work out for me and just transfer the calories they burned into my body. Although I cannot really complain.  I'm walking around in my size 12 jeans that 10lbs ago could barely button.  Now they look great! I"m totally kicking my whale-twins butt, even if it is slower than desired. 

The next few days of the cleanse brings 3 shakes a day.  Not a whole lot of "real" food for us. Once I find my cleanse bible I will give a more detailed explanation of what is coming over the next week but it has been MIA for a few days.  


THE WEIGH IN


Here it is! Weights from the end of week 2 beginning of week 3.  






Contender #1: Lazy Ass
Weight: 138 lbs
Last Week's Weight: 140 lbs
Starting Weight: 150 lbs
Loss this week: 2 lbs
Total Loss: 12 lbs
Goal: 125 (pounds to go: 15)










Contender #2: Fatty
Weight: 161 lbs
Last Week's Weight: 165 lbs
Starting Weight: 170 lbs
Loss this week: 4 lbs
Total Loss: 9 lbs
Goal: 135 (pounds to go: 26)







My personal goal for this week is to get under 160.  I know that it is really only 2 lbs and I should have no issue with it. However in my past loss I get stuck at certain numbers.  I was stuck at 180, nothing I could do would get me below it until I plowed through it.  Then I was stuck at 175.2  for MONTHS it was so frustrating getting on the scale every morning and seeing 175.2.....175.2.......175.1 wait no 175.2.  Towards the peek of my weight loss I was able to get down to 160, but never could break it until I worked my way back up to 165, and finally at the end of last year 170.  So now I'm back to my latest plateau and I really hope I can smash this one out of the water this week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment